Blogs > Power to the People

Following energy issues in the state of Connecticut and beyond.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

An open exchange of ideas

Welcome to Power to The People, the New Haven Register's blog on all things energy.

Having covered the utility industry in Connecticut for more than a decade, I've found that even though energy is something that affects all of our daily lives, the only time that people really get concerned about it is when they can't get it. But for those of you who are concerned about energy issues, I hope you will become active participants in this blog. I don't claim to know everything, but I promise you that if you have a question that I can't answer, I'll do my best to find someone who can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home